Laurie's Blog. Welcome!!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back to Work - Slowly

June 3rd

So I went back to work two days ago. I'm limited to 4 hours a day, and I'm only allowed to stand out at the ticket counter for 30 minutes of the 4 hours. I help out in the baggage office, and do our cash deposit at the end of the evening. Basically-busy work.

It has been wonderful to be back and see all my friends and colleagues. Though I had a lot of love and support from all my friends, it is nice to be back to work where I can see them all on a daily basis.

Tomorrow I get evaluated for physical therapy, and the sooner that can get going, the better for me. I'm ready to get my foot back in a shoe, and be able to walk comfortably.

It would be wonderful to take Radar for a walk. It is so sad when I walk outside and she comes up to me and nudges me with her nose, then turns her face to a leash which hangs off a shelf, and noses that next (as if to say, "Come on mom, let's go for a walk").

One exciting event that's happening for me this week-I'm going with 2 other girlfriends on Friday afternoon to see Sex and the City. It's going to be a wonderful movie, I just knowit.

OK-one more thing-I'm promoting my sister-in-law's new etsy store. Check her items out at
http://www.wildfiredesign.etsy.com

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Oh my goodness, your poor foot! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Christa
http://chloerosedesigns.blogspot.com

Waterrose said...

good luck...before you know it you'll be running marathons!

jenscloset said...

Just saying hi! I found your blog from the blog thread at etsy!