Laurie's Blog. Welcome!!!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cast is Off



After six long weeks, the cast came off today. I am still unable to put weight on my entire foot, so I'm still on crutches. Have scheduled an MRI to see if there is a problem, or if I just have a really tight achilles from the cast. Hopefully there is nothing wrong, and I can just get my foot back to normal and walk.

Here are a couple of pictures-it is not very pretty right now. This is right after the cast came off-before the shower.

Now that I've shaved my leg and cleaned it all up and put some lotion on - it feels a little better.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ow! glad u r better adding your link take care!

hairbling said...

Ouch, I know your happy to have the cast off. I feel your pain, I broke my foot in Jan

nootlebot said...

eee i've never had a cast but i've always imagined them to be just awful!

Waterrose said...

wow those two feet don't look like they should be on the same person! ;-) Glad your cast is off and your foot is free!

Rosebud Collection said...

I am happy you have the cast off..your poor foot went through a trauma..

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

My gosh that looks painful :(

Jewelry Rockstar said...

wow! when will the big foot go down???


http://www.brookebrimmjewelrydesign.blogspot.com

Sygnet Creations said...

oooooh I am glad you are up and back to work.. Sorry about your foot but I can see it seems to be going much better!!

Beadin By The Sea said...

Oh, you poor thing! I hope you get better really soon so you can take your dog for a walk. It'll be great therapy for both of you. Take it easy!