Laurie's Blog. Welcome!!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16 - Monday-Boot's Off!!!!!!

Finally. I went back to the dr. today and she said I can finally take the boot off. Alan said I should throw it away. I'll wait a few days, then I'll have a burn the boot party! You are all welcome.

Back to work for 4 hours a day at full capacity. I'm so excited to be out of that boot, work seems like a joy. It's going to take a few days of standing for four hours to get used to it, but my doctor says the goal is pain free walking. I agree wholeheartedly.

So we went to Dallas and saw little Stella Saturday. She is growing so fast. She cut her first tooth (upper) and she is crawling, climbing and she is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She (like many other children and animals) is crazy about Alan. He hung out with her Saturday night when her tooth hurt and she couldn't get to sleep, and he was the first one to get her the next morning. When we got ready to leave, Alan handed her over to Jonna, but Stella grabbed for Alan and showed let her mom know she wasn't too happy.

Ok-that's it for today. Happy to be out of the boot.


No comments: