Laurie's Blog. Welcome!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

November -Wow How Time Flies.

Wow, its November already. I can't believe how time flies. It's so busy here, I can't keep up. This weekend I'm going to dinner with Trevor, Wes, Megan and little Atticus (nephews, wife, great nephew). Saturday we are on the road from Austin to Dallas to see Jonna, Miss Stella and Craig (pictured here-daughter and grandbaby Stella), but just until Sunday morning. Then its back to Austin for our friends Karen and Danny's wedding.

Next weekend, giving a party for our good friend Laura's 40th. Very exciting fun planned.

Sunday, I've been invited to participated in a festival to protest against a large WalMart being built in our city (Northcross Mall). I will post the flyer here in case any Austinites can make it.

All in all, an exciting beginning to November.